How to Solve Kernel Security Check Failure on Windows 10 (Solved) – A few weeks ago I managed to cope with the illness of The Bluescreen of the Death which is already contracted for 5 years on my computer at the post Encountering Bluescreen Of The Death For 5 years (Solved). However, a few days ago my computer experienced a bluescreen again with error, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR. After the monitor screen changed to blue, I immediately noted its error message and search it at google.
Kernel Security Check Failure means a file has failed a compatibility or integrity checks and needs to be updated or replaced. This can be caused by outdated drivers, inherited drivers from Windows 7 or 8 that aren’t fully compatible with Windows 10 or a drive or core files that got corrupted somehow.
Then, what should we do ?
- The first thing that must be done, we must ensure our windows 10 is already updated, to do that go to menu Settings -> update > & security and Windows Update.
- Click ‘ check for updates ‘
Then, Perform Verifier
After check the windows update, the next step is troubleshoot kernel security check failure.
- Press the windows key and type the ‘ verifier ‘
- Select ‘ Create standard settings ‘ and press Next.
- Select ‘ Automatically select unsigned drivers ‘ and press Next.
- Update all the drivers on the list.
- If you have recently upgraded to windows 10, you must also select ‘ Automatically select drivers built for older versions of Windows ‘ and press Next (although my windows is not upgrade from windows 7, I still doing this step, nothing to loss)
Purify it with Sfc/Scannow
Next we purify it with,
- Press the windows key and type ‘ cmd ‘ then right click and run as administrator.
- Type `Sfc/scannow` and press Enter.
After doing this, my computer haven’t not experienced a similar thing again, if you have other way to overcoming the Kernel Security Check Failure on Windows 10 more easily, or have any other questions please feel free to tell it at comment field, because sharing is caring 🙂
“Knowledge increases by sharing but not by saving” ~ Kamari aka Lyrikal